The most advanced and advantageous features of Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser.
- Quasi-Long Pulse (pulse width 300 µs) 1064nm Gen TechniqueTM is a functional combination of thermal lifting and toning by using fundamental of selective photothermolysis. Gen TechniqueTM is not only good for pigmentation lesions, but also useful treatment for general skin rejuvenation of reducing large pores and skin lifting.
- Substantial use of Q-Switched 532nm is able to remove pigmentation on the epidermal area
- Rich-PTP (Photoacoustic Toning Pulse)TM is a unique technology of Tri-Beam and has accomplished the best clinical efficacy that none of the other Q-Switched Nd:YAG machines has ever made. Particularly, Rich-PTPTM Technology shatters targeted chromophore and maximizes PhotoAcoustic effect.
- 20 Hz of 2 pulse energy delivers more efficacy and minimizes the adverse effects for melasma.
- True Flat-Top (Homogenized) beam mode with multi high-reflection mirror minimizes any damages on the epidermis.
- Tri-Beam is loaded with energy pop-up protective device to solve chronic trouble of energy pop up of Q-Ng:YAG, and it protects patient to be safe from side effects.
- Auto-controller optimizes cooling water temperature to maintain the highest beam rate.
- Q-Switched 1064nm
- Melasma Laser Toning – Due to the deep penetration, it mainly targets pigment, melasma and other lesions in dermis area
- Dermal pigmentation
- Ota nevus / Blue nevus / Mongolian spot / Ito nevus / Congenital pigmented nevus: birthmark
- Rejuvenation: Targeting melanin and water
- Carbon peel: Acne / Rejuvenation / Large pores / Fine lines
- Q-Switched 532nm
- Melasma laser toning / lentigo
- 532 nm is generally used for epidermal lesions due to its superficial penetration
- Café au lait macules / lentigo
- Nevus spilus / Becker’s nevus / Congenital pigmented nevus: birthmark
Click here for more information.