The new definition of Q-Switched Nd:YAG Laser
Rich-PTP (Photoacoustic Toning Pulse)TM is a unique technology of Tri-Beam and has accomplished the best clinical efficacy that none of the other Q-Switched Nd:YAG machines has ever made. Particularly, Rich-PTPTM Technology shatters targeted chromophore and maximizes PhotoAcoustic effect.
Quasi-Long Pulse (pulse width 300 µs) 1064nm Gen Technique™ is a functional combination of thermal lifting and toning by using fundamental of selective photothermolysis. Gen Technique™ is not only good for pigmentation lesions, but also useful treatment for general skin rejuvenation of reducing large pores and skin lifting.
- 2 Pulse, 20Hz, Powerful Rich-PTP (Photoacoustic Toning Pulse) Toning
- Gen Technique by using Quasi-Long Pulse
- True Flat-Top (Homogenized) beam mode with multi high-reflection mirror minimizes any damages on the epidermis.
- Auto-controller optimizes cooling water temperature to maintain the highest beam rate.
- Q-Switched 1064nm Melasma Laser Toning – Due to the deep penetration, it mainly targets pigment, melasma and other lesions in dermis area Dermal pigmentation Ota nevus / Blue nevus / Mongolian spot / Ito nevus / Congenital pigmented nevus: birthmark Rejuvenation: Targeting melanin and water Carbon peel: Acne / Rejuvenation / Large pores / Fine lines
- Q-Switched 532nm Melasma laser toning / lentigo 532 nm is generally used for epidermal lesions due to its superficial penetration Café au lait macules / lentigo Nevus spilus / Becker’s nevus / Congenital pigmented nevus: birthmark
- Fast and effective treatment.
- 2 pulse of TRI-BEAM delivers more efficacy and minimizes trhe adverse effects for Melasma treatment.
- Prevention of reoccurence of melasma.
- Versatile treatment options.
More Products From Jeisys
More Medical Products
Check out our other medical grade equipment for your business needs
More Beauty Products
Check out our other beauty equipment for your business needs